Lego transcends through time, giving kids and kids at heart fond memories.
Lego is also considered as an educational toy as it help improves a child’s creativity.
Nowadays, Lego is more than just a toy as users have found ways to combine creativity and functionality, hence, giving Lego more value.
To further trigger your creativity, here are some functional uses for your Lego pieces:
- Make A Minifig Cable Holder
- Organize Your DSLR Lens Caps
- Declutter Your Desk
- Turn Your USB Sticks Into USB Bricks
- Build A Charging Station For Your Phone
- Stand Your Tablet and Laptop Up, Properly